We're an easy and scenic drive from Edmonton, St. Albert, Whitecourt, Edson and all points between.
Highway 43 runs North to Onoway and then west.
- If you are heading North on 43 (from HWY 16), you will access Alberta Beach by heading west on Hwy 633.
- If you are travelling east on 43 from Whitecourt you can access Alberta Beach through Gunn.
- If you are travelling east on Highway 16 from Edson you can turn North at Range Road 29 to Alberta Beach.
When you reach Alberta Beach, you will find the main road that follows the lake shore. This is 50th avenue and that is where you will find us - right across from the main boat launch.
Directions from Edmonton
- Take Hwy 16 or 16A headed West.
- Turn North onto Highway 43.
- Go East on Hwy 633 to Range Road 32.
- Follow RR 32 asit curves left onto 47 Street and continue to the stop sign at the lake - that's 50th Ave.
Turn left. We are about 1/2 block up on your left hand side, past the library.